Why trade in Leighton-Linslade Town’s centre – Leighton Buzzard?
The picturesque medieval high street provides a diverse selection of independent and High Street branded shops. A cornucopia that market traders fit into very well.
Access to the High Street is reduced to accommodate the twice weekly thriving Charter Market (Tuesday and Saturday). Alongside the general market are specialty markets such as the Handmade and Craft market which run on a monthly basis.
- The Town is within easy reach from London, Euston, and we have a healthy commuter customer base.
- As a growth town, our population is increasing, annually.
- The market attracts visitors from beyond the Parish due to its range of products, regularity of trading, and a town centre directly accessible by foot, car or bus.
Why trade at Leighton Buzzard Market?
- Our market is modern, friendly & vibrant.
- It’s a hub of the community.
- Competitive pitch fees, including special Start-up Pitches from only £15 including gazebo, table, refuse collection & parking.
- We offer discounts for long term commitment, or you can have the flexibility to join us when you want as a casual trader.
- Market trading gives you a feel for buying and selling goods, you can learn lots and it keeps start-up costs relatively low.
- Not only do we offer a twice weekly Charter Market, but speciality markets and themed events too.
- We are the first ‘Real Deal’ market in Bedfordshire which means we are committed in preventing counterfeits and other illicit goods being sold at the market.
If you would like to give it a go, we would love to hear from you.